Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I'm back!

Paddy is back! I have let this blog whiter on the vine for too long. I thought of starting something new, but why chuck a good thing out the window just because it's gotten a bit mossy? There are plenty of reasons why I let this blog go, but I won't bore you with the details. But I will bore you with the reason that I am firing it back up. After my last 2 Saint Patrick's celebrations being total busts, I committed myself to doing something bold and grand for this year. I am getting back into the visiting of fine Irish pubs full throttle. I will hold off on the details until I have them all finalized. But let me just say that I'm back, and I look forward to documenting what should be an epic celebration on March 17th. Slainte!

No comments:

Post a Comment